This Top 5 Australian banking group and 2021 leader of the ASX 200 banking sector required data integration to help them fulfill their open banking mandate.
But the solution had to capture multi source data changes in real time, have next to no impact on their source business applications and deliver the data with minimal latency.
The Needs / Challenges
- Enable data integration to support open banking mandate.
- Capture changes in real time from DB2 zOS mainframe, Oracle and MS SQL Server and stream the changes to Kafka
- Negligible impact to source business applications
- Deliver the data with minimal latency
- Qlik Replicate – DB2 z/OS mainframe to Kafka ; Oracle to Kafka; Microsoft SQL Server to Kafka
- After successfully testing Replicate the Bank purchased the solution to stream data from DB2 z/OS mainframe on premises, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- The Qlik replicate solution is now in production.
Photo credit: Thanks to Etienne-martin for sharing their work on Unsplash.